Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
- Work with project teams to develop concept notes, proposals, budgets and pitch materials as well as project reports
- Manage the fundraising cycle from identification and cultivation to solicitation and stewardship for organizational supporters (trusts and foundations, corporates, multilateral organizations, government organizations) and individual donors
- Develop and implement fundraising strategies as well as fundraising plans for project-specific and unrestricted income
- Help us further develop our pipeline and workflow management with Salesforce
- You share our vision of free and democratic access to education for refugees and underserved communities worldwide.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing effective fundraising initiatives, as well as demonstrable experience with strategic fundraising
- Proven ability to build, manage and develop key stakeholders, client and donor relationships, cross-cultural sensitivity and strong networking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English, with the ability to express and communicate complex ideas and issues clearly and coherently (the same in Arabic is a significant plus)
- You have 5+ years experience in the fundraising / nonprofit sector
- You are a self-starter and team player who is accustomed to working independently and in small teams. You also have excellent leadership abilities
- Highly self-motivated and capable of working autonomously, taking initiative and making decisions, as well as managing your own workflow and working towards tight deadlines
- The opportunity to support our fundraising team and to use your creative input to introduce new ideas focusing on fundraising needs
- The chance to develop your skills at Kiron and proactively support the mission and vision
- A competitive salary within the social sector
- Health promotion: contribution to an Urban Sports Club membership, plus regular focus on mental health and mindfulness.
Ready to join our mission?
Send your application via email with the subject "SF + your name" to: